Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Political Ideology defined

I am what you’d consider “politically porous,” a term coined to represent my ideological stance on politics and life in general. So what does it mean, exactly? Quite simply, it means that I am open to hearing and considering different political and ideological stances, readily considering the application, reality, and relevancy of the position. Though open to other viewpoints, I do hold a set of stout ideologies and viewpoints that essentially shape my political direction and allows for a certain range of “absorption” in terms of other ideas. With this, I find myself being highly perceptive to others’ viewpoints and thusly, hold a unique ideological fabric by which I form my own opinion. Simply put, I allow the benefit of the doubt with every stance, always trying to understand one’s reasoning before posing my position.

No comments:

Post a Comment